Ride Of The Month Contest - Sponsored by Hero Motorsports May 7, 2014 19:18:47 GMT -8
Post by admin on May 7, 2014 19:18:47 GMT -8
Update 5/23/14: according to the voting polls the winners are 1) zestybonanza, 2) Giantkiller, and 3) badbenzz. Winners will be contacted to claim prizes. Stay tuned for another ROTM contest in the near future.____________________________________________
May 2014 "Ride Of The Month" Sponsored by Hero Motorsports
Update: Please vote for who you think should be the ROTM (Ride Of The Month). Voting will end on May 23rd at 6PM and the winner(s) will be announced here.
The top three popular cars by vote will receive prizes from Hero Motorsports and they are as follows:
- 1st place winner gets oil change job (motor oil, air filter, and labor) for their car (valued around $250).
- 2nd place winner gets motor oil, oil filter, and air filter for their car (valued around $150).
- 3rd place winner gets 2 quarts of motor oil for their car and Hero Motorsports & Eurotopia t-shirts (valued around $50)
Rules & Requirements:
- There must be a minimum of 10 unique car entries in this contest before it can begin.
- No purchase necessary to enter the ROTM (Ride of the month) contest. This is a free contest for all registered users of this forum.
- Winner(s) must collect prizes at Hero Motorsports Van Nuys location.
- To enter this contest you must post no more than 5 pictures (no girl models posing in front of your cars) of your car including a brief description of your car (a story of how you got the car or modifications/builds information or anything involving your car). Please DO NOT reply/quote any posts in this thread, only ROTM car entries are allowed in this thread.
- The deadline to submit your car entry will be May 17th at 6PM. At 7PM a voting poll thread will be created where all car entries will be polled for a vote.
- Voting polls will close on May 23rd at 6PM and the winners will be tallied up and announced in this thread. In the event of a tie, Hero Motorsports reserves the right to choose the winner(s).
- Anyone caught creating multiple accounts to increase their votes will be permanently banned from future Eurotopia events and contests.
- You or your family member must own the car you enter in this contest. If you own multiple cars you may only enter one car.
Feel free to message me if you have any questions/comments.